Wednesday, December 14, 2011

wow, i really do suck!

I just revisited this blog, for a few reasons. A- I needed a place to upload a video, as youtube will probably mute the music. B- I will be streamlining my Zoo related blogs and only using one as of 2012 :) C- I want to be a more versatile blogger, not just San Francisco Zoo gripes!

I was surprised to see that my first post was almost a year ago (where did this year go?) AND more surprising that my last post was not only before my Zoo drama, yet I mention "Zoo bullshit" lol!  I also "wondered if" I would keep this blog up. Answer for 2011 was no, but I did have a reason, and that was the Zoo bullshit I had to blog about constantly as it was at epidemic proportions. 

Let's hope in 2012 I can provide some fun musings as I had planned for 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment