Friday, January 28, 2011

a funny thing happened on the way to this blog...

While trying to name this blog, a clear description of a main cog in my personality, developed in an instant message conversation. Since the beginning of my time in this wonderland of social networking, my "about me" has proudly stated that I reject bullshit. I have now fine tuned it, as I just stated to a friend, I am literally allergic to it!

A first post is born.

allergictobullshit.blogspot.com was not accepted. bullshit was highlighted as the problem. You can say prick on network television, but evidently you can't include bullshit in a blog title. In changing it I typo'd and hit a wrong key, ending up with a confirmed url of, iallergictobullshit, which by containing the word bullshit, is indeed bullshit itself.

I abandoned the shit and went with something I liked better. I would much rather surround myself with gypsy's than bullshit, even though I think gypsy's are known for being master's of bull.

No comments:

Post a Comment